Southern Sangria, Southern Concoction
Southern Sangria serves 8-16 drinks!
1. Add 12 oz of your favorite spirit to the jar (White/Red Wine, Vodka, Tea, or Boiling Water)
2. Place in fridge for 3 days to infuse. Can last up to a month in fridge. Give it a shake every day.
3. Shake/Strain your Concoction (leave contents in jar). Makes 8 shots (1.5 oz.)
4. Add Mixer of Choice (White/Red Wine, Prosecco, Sparkling Water or Lemonade) OR Sip as is!
5. Cheers! One jar makes 8 Concoctions but can infuse a second time to make another 8!
Ingredients: lime. lemon. orange. apple. blueberry. agave sugar glass