Cucumber Jalapeño, Southern Concoction
Cucumber Jalapeño serves 8-16 drinks!
1. Add 12 oz of your favorite spirit to the jar (Tequila, Vodka, Lemon/Lime Sparkling Water, or Boiling Water)
2. Place in fridge for 3 days to infuse. Can last up to a month in fridge. Give it a shake every day.
3. Shake/Strain your Concoction. Makes 8 shots (1.5 oz)
4. Add Mixer of Choice (Frozen Limeade, Lime Juice, Lemon/Lime Sparkling Water, Soda Water) OR Sip as is!
5. Cheers! One jar makes 8 Concoctions but can be infused a second time to make another 8!
Ingredients: cucumber. lime. jalapeño. pineapple. cilantro. agave sugar glass